Yannis completed training at WPF Therapy, one of the most highly regarded counselling and psychotherapy institutes in London. He is currently training in Jungian Analysis.
He currently offers counselling, psychotherapy and EMDR therapy at his consulting rooms in Hackney and Bow.
He is passionate about young people’s mental health having worked for The Prince’s Trust as their Mental Health Advisor.
Yannis has extensively supported professionals in the City of London and also worked regularly with young people and students, people at all ages and those working in the media and arts.
He is also able to offer supervision to trainees and newly trained counsellors and psychotherapists.
- Mentalization based therapy
- Positive psychology
- Coaching – contact me for more information
- Six years academic training in France and Greece
- Experience in the corporate, health and charity sector
- Fluent in Greek and French. I can offer sessions in either language
- Jungian Analysis at BJAA
- EMDR Therapy at Sandi Richman
- Supervision qualification at the Society of Analytical Psychology
- Young adults post qualification training at the Society of Analytical Psychology
- Mentalisation Based Therapy at Anna Freud Centre
- Psychodynamic psychotherapy training at WPF, accredited by Roehampton University
- Counselling skills – Introductory course at Birkbeck college (university of London)